Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two Years Later – Still Healing

I think that pretty much sums it up. I have spent less time in mourning during the past year, but this date still hits like a ton of bricks.

Even though I have cried less tears doesn’t mean that I don’t miss him just as much as I did that first week after he left us.

In my pregnancy hormonal state I don’t think I can recall for you all the feelings his death has stirred in me. It would be best to read last year’s entry here: http://danaraeb.blogspot.com/2010/02/year-later.html

You’ve heard me say it before, please tell the people you love that you love them every chance you get because that quick “talk to you later” could be the last time you hear their voice. Life is so fragile and so short. I am blessed and will remain forever blessed because of James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!