Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day! Our celebrating began last Friday with Shelby's school parties. 


Thanks to Pinterest, we made these adorable valentine cards (can be found here). Shelby loved them because they were different than anyone else's.


I have been waiting for years to make a snazzy card box like my mom made for me when I was little. This year I got to put all of my training to good use. 
It was more difficult then I remember - mom made it look so easy!






Friday night Shelby went to her first dance. Parents had to attend as well - I am not sure how either of us felt about this, but she actually wasn't too embarrassed by her mom. I tried my best not to dance but I was tapping me feet in the corner most of the night. 


It really did make me think about how innocent they all are right now. Next year they will be in Junior High, cliques will be formed and life will change - I am not looking forward to that at all. 


Most of the night the scene looked like this - Shelby and her friend standing, watching other kids dance. I did catch her busting a move once, but just for a second. 


This morning Shelby woke up to her door covered in hearts. Each heart expressed another feeling that we have about her like she is a great big sister. Another Pinterest idea - I am on a roll!
Sad to say I got all worked up about this I spent time think of things and cutting out hearts. Shelby looked at it and said "that's nice." Meh!

Well, at least Bekah was excited for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:


  1. Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love. Don’t forget to download Happy Valentines Day Images 2018 year for your lovely Wife, kids, parents, GF, BF

    you can find latest collection of valentine day

    happy valentines day quotes for him
    Valentines Day Quotes For Husband
    valentines day quotes for friends with images
    funny valentine day quotes in hindi
    read more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!