Monday, February 3, 2014

Changes

Wow, this is the first post of 2014 and it's already February. Where has the time gone? Oh, yeah we are selling our house, trying to find a new one, I started a new business venture and today we started homeschool (actually public school online).

I am either making the best decision ever or I am adding another session to her future therapy. 

Last week we made the big change.

I withdrew Shelby from a normal brick and mortar public school.

We are now stepping into Online/Virtual learning through K12 Texas Virtual Academy.

I'll let that set in a bit for you.

This is a decision that I have been praying about for a few years now. I never thought we would be able to make it work and to be honest I wasn't ready for the commitment until recently. The upcoming move and recent events at school made right now the perfect time.

Shelby and I have decided to document the journey for you.

Wish us luck! I hope to write more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!