Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day Two


Today is the second day with just me and these crazies. We really miss Shelby. I miss being able to say things like "can you keep your sisters in the playroom while I vacuum." I know she's have a blast, but we can't wait for her to come home.

I don't want to say that I am struggling with Bekah getting older and independent, but I kind of am. Last night as I was drying off Morgan from her bath Bekah got out of the bathtub with out help grabbed a towel and started drying herself off. "I do it myself."

Then later she was watching a movie in the play room as I dealt with laundry. When I went back into the play I notice she had gotten a new DVD out, switched them and put everything back neatly. She was sitting there watching the new movie. "I watch Shrek now."

I don't like it! Now if I could get this "big girl" attitude to transfer into potty training things would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!