Monday, September 29, 2014

We Have a Teenager

While I wasn't writing, Shelby turned 13. My parents were in town, so we had them and Matt's parents over for a small party. Shelby requested bar-b-que to which my father bought enough to feed our neighborhood - I still have some in the freezer.




 Bekah helped her sister read cards and open presents. She was so excited.

 We bought Shelby an iphone which I wrapped in three or four boxes to make it more exciting.

 Shelby decided she wanted cheesecake and she didn't want me to make it - meh.

Then the selfie taking began




And now I get daily pictures like these


Thirteen years have flown by. Raising a teenager has it's challenges, but I love her so much and have been so blessed by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!