Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: Paleo Recipes and Blogs

It's Friday and I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Friday Favorites.


This week I am sharing my favorite Paleo recipes and blogger that I have find so far on my 11 day journey.

I'm actually pretty proud that I have done this fort 11 days (without a single "cheat") and I even made it through that time of the month when my hormones are crazy! Not a single M&M! It's amazing!

By far my favorite recipe has been this one for Spicy Tuna Cakes! Matt said is was on snazzy restaurant level. Two thumbs up. The sweet potatoes make this recipe just amazing.



Also, these pancakes cured my craving for Ihop! I actually had these for three days (I would say the first day was the best, but still they were good). They tasted like cake...yummm...cake. 

I get most of my recipes from Pinterest. I just search Paleo. I have found one blog that I love more than any other and that is Nom Nom Paleo. 



Everything I have tried from her site has been great! 

Matt already requested this recipe for Super Bowel Sunday. 

I am thinking about these as well! 


I've become kind of obsessed with the Paleo thing, but I feel great. Next week I am going to start adding in some serious exercise since I've got the food thing pretty much down. 

I keep thinking about what Lysa Terkeurst said in her book Made to Crave. Don't say "I can't eat that", say "I don't eat that." 

Well, I don't eat M&M's. 

Oh man - that's big for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!