Monday, January 19, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 7 out of 21 Day Detox

Today is the day that I (along with many of my friends) begin a 21 day detox. We did this last year as well - I believe I made it halfway through. This year (for my body's sake) I'm hoping to  last longer than 21 days.

So, here is what my family is eating for dinner this week. I absolutely love these recipes even when I am not "detoxing".

You can click on the recipe name for a link to the recipe.

Monday


Tuesday



Wednesday



Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
*I remove the cheese from this recipe*

So as you can tell we are eating no grains/breads, no cheese, no dairy and no sugar. Don't worry, we will be fine, but if you'd like to pray for us that would be great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!