Saturday, February 7, 2015

Don't Want to Forget

Here is a quick conversation with Bekah (age 3) that I don't want to forget. 

Lately, I've been on Shelby about Being the Light, to shine her little light of Jesus all through school. 
Today as with many other I yelled "be the light!" as Shelby's got out of the car and headed into her middle school. 

From the back seat:

Bekah: Be the light? What you mean by the light?
Me: I want her to shine the light of Jesus through school.
Bekah: There are already lights in the school. It's not dark. 
Then the rant begins....

Look Mom, that car has lights. 
All cars have lights. 
Shelby's not a light. 
She's a girl like me. 
I don't have a light. 
Lights have lights mom. 
You shouldn't call Shelby a light Mom.
She's a girl.
Not a light. 


Thank you Bekah for getting that straightened out for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!