Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Five Years Ago

A few weeks ago I shared with you how much I love my new app TimeHop, but sometimes it makes me cringe. I was an over sharer five years ago and I wish I could go back and remove my hands for the keyboard. 

For instance these posts:




The first one is good. It helps me to preserve a memory of a weekend that I will get into more later, but the second one…was that even necessary? “I had a date tonight, but decided to cancel” really? Was I trying to prove something to someone? Urgh, I am so dramatic. 

Valentine’s weekend was a HUGE turning point I needed. I spent a lot of time with God and pretty much decided that if it were His plan for me to remain a single mother then I was going to do that and do it GREAT! I strongly believe that I had to get right with myself that weekend. If hadn’t of had that weekend then I would have never had this date:



And we all know what wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t have that date.



I wrote about my online dating experiences here: Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places

Then about the eHarmony meeting here: At First Sight

Then the first date here: My Last First Date

Along with those I have written countless posts about this bond, this God made and meant to happen relationship. 


So get ready, here is an overload of pictures for you! 





















Yep, they are all a bit out of order, but you get the jest - It's been an AWESOME five years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!