Tuesday, March 17, 2015

No Longer "New Here"

Today marks one year since we loaded two Uhaul trucks (plus one trailer) and made the move to NW Houston!



Today is the day that Matt and I bought our first home (well, our first home together).


So on this one year anniversary I just want to look back at the fun we've had in our new house.
























It wasn't the easiest move, but at the same time it's been amazing. I am thanking God today for our family, for this move and for all of our family at St. John for being so welcoming!

And a year later, my garage is still full and I am looking at six boxes in my closet that never got unpacked...isn't that how it aways happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!