Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Post: Zoobilee

A few weeks ago we attended a members only event at the Houston Zoo. Let me take this moment to say that a zoo membership is so worth the money. We got it as a Christmas Present and love it!

So, Zoobilee is a member only event where they close the zoo early to the public. They have face painting, DJS, the carousel is free to everyone and they have a scavenger hunt for the kids.


Since it started at five and Matt was meeting us there from work we decided to save money (even though zoo members get a discount on food) and take sandwiches. I almost always take our food to the zoo because I just can not deal with spending $3.00 for an orange (it's not that bad, but it's pretty close).


The girls love the zoo. We would go every day if it wasn't an hour away!



There are, I think, three baby elephants right now.



 I love how up close and personal you can get with the giraffes.




Bekah's hand just cracks me up in the picture. More than likely she was moving Matt's head to see what she was seeing. 


Before we left we had a free ice cream sundae. 



It was a great evening at the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!