Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Pasts

Happy Halloween! Why don't we take a trip down memory lane and look at my girls through the years!

Starting out with my first baby.

Shelby's 1st Halloween

Shelby's 2nd Halloween - She was sick, so no costume, but check out those cheeks. 

Shelby's 3rd Halloween

Shelby's 4th Halloween

Shelby's 5th Halloween

Shelby's 6th Halloween

Shelby's 7th Halloween 

Shelby's 8th Halloween

Shelby's 9th Halloween

Shelby's 10th Halloween


Shelby's 11th Halloween

Shelby's 14th Halloween

Then, the sisters


Bekah's First Halloween

Bekah's 2nd Halloween

Look at that tail! 

Bekah's 3rd and Morgan's 1st Halloween

Bekah's 4th and Morgan's 2nd Halloween


And just for the fun of it, here are some of me!

I'm the princess and my sister is Princess Lea

Don't you just love these!

Oh yeah...the Bunny. Fifth grade at my sister's birthday party. 

And Dorothy...a very young 18 year old me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love hearing from you, please leave comments below!